The EMS Limits Monitoring module allows your risk management team to monitor hard and soft limits imposed by external regulators, fund prospectuses, and internal policies, with automated alerts and a robust daily workflow for responding to warning and breach events.
- Full-featured user interface for defining and maintaining limits, within multiple custom classifications (e.g., regulatory, prospectus, internal hard limit, internal advisory limit)
- Support for multiple warning levels in addition to hard breach level
- Ability to specify simple or expression-based breach conditions
- Full control over severity levels, alert conditions, and alert recipients by limit
- Support for daily workflow including breach acknowledgement and causal analysis, documenting and closing of false positives, and authorization of limit extensions and/or deferrals of alerts
- Full tracking of current and historical breach events, alerts, and actions
- Audit trail of all changes made to limits