August 14, 2023: OpRiskCenter version 9.6 released
- Centerprise Services is pleased to announce the release of OpRiskCenter version 9.6. Functional enhancements include the ability to add alerts to loss events (for example, to notify users when required reviews need to be completed), and tracking reports to identify events which have required reviews pending or past due. Additionally, this release offers the ability to authenticate using OpenID Connect based on the OAuth 2.0 framework, providing a standards-based method for user authentication using a variety of different vendors' authentication servers.
January 23, 2023: Centerprise EP version 6.1 released
- Centerprise Services announces the release of Centerprise EP version 6.1, which now includes algo support for any FIXatdl-compliant executing brokers directly integrated into the TOMI OMS order lifecycle as well as additional broker connectivity options (direct FIX over TLS as well as routing via the ITGNet network, adding to the numerous EMS platforms to which connectivity current exists). Additional pricing configuration options across the Bloomberg platform (SAPI, BPipe and/or Data License) are also now supported with this latest release.
February 22, 2022: Centerprise OpRiskCenter version 9.0 released
- Centerprise Services announces the release of Centerprise OpRiskCenter version 9.0. This release introduces a new loss event import kiosk that allows users to import files containing loss event and transaction data generated by external sources into the OpRiskCenter Loss Data module. The kiosk provides a review and approval function prior to the data being published to the loss event dataset by a nightly process. The release also includes updates to key framework components and support for the latest browser versions.
December 6, 2021: OpRiskCenter version 8.5 released
- Centerprise Services is pleased to announce the release of OpRiskCenter version 8.5. This release provides compatibility with Oracle Database 19c and continues Centerprise’s commitment to provide compatibility with the latest versions of supported databases.
August 18, 2021: Centerprise EP version 2.1.1 released
- Centerprise Services is pleased to announce the release of Centerprise EP version 2.1.1. Features include expanded support for charting and visualizations in the Market Risk and Performance Attribution modules, as well as significant enhancements to the Limits Monitoring module. Among the new Limits Monitoring features is a new Daily Dashboard to facilitate tracking of open breaches and exceptions, and formal signoff per individual fund.
June 27, 2021: Centerprise OpRiskCenter version 8.0 released
- Centerprise Services is pleased to announce the release of Centerprise OpRiskCenter version 8.0, with a focus on enhanced loss event management capabilities. A key new feature is the ability to open change requests for closed event records to provide a controlled method for proposing and effecting changes through multiple levels of review and approval.
February 23, 2021: Centerprise EP version 2.1 released
- Centerprise Services is pleased to announce the release of Centerprise EP version 2.1. Features include expanded support for Return on Invested Capital reporting, enhanced Brinson method attribution reporting, and additional historic relative performance reporting options, as well as enhancements to the Limits Monitoring module providing more detailed auditing of Limit exceptions and amendments.
December 5, 2020: Centerprise OpRiskCenter version 7.5 released
- Centerprise Services is pleased to announce the release of Centerprise OpRiskCenter version 7.5. Among numerous enhancements is an enhanced review process to validate event data, allowing for iterative and audited amendments. Significant enhancements to reference data and taxonomy management are also included.
August 10, 2020: Expanded Compliance Module released
- Centerprise Services is pleased to announce the release of Centerprise EP version 2.0.8, focused on an expansion of its Compliance module. New features include enhanced monitoring of regulatory filing limits, expanded country limits support, and additional holdings reporting including net short and gross short options and expansion of index/basket instrument holdings to capture component stock exposures.
May 18, 2020: New Centerprise Workflow Module version released
- Centerprise Services is pleased to announce the release of version 3.0 of the Centerprise Workflow module, which now uses Flowable 6.4 as the BPMN engine. The move to Flowable allows Centerprise to continue the use of an open source engine being enhanced and maintained by the original developers of the Activiti engine which was previously used by Centerprise Workflow. The Centerprise Workflow module provides embedded support for workflow processes across the various Centerprise product lines.